• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

PSA: Chipamp.com changed screw terminal models

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone:

I noticed on the last PSU kit that I bought from Chipamp.com that without warning, they changed the model of terminal block they included with the kit.

I don't like the new short, stubby ones. And they didn't match what I already had for height. In case it helps anyone, the original model terminals are:

Weidmuller two screw terminal part no. 1716020000
AKA Digi-Key Part No. 281-1435-ND. (I am not trying to drum up business for them, but Digi-Key was the only place I could find those terminals without buying in quantity.

Hope this helps someone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.