• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

LM3875 ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I ordered this over a month ago and cannot even get anyone to reply to my emails or answer the phone. I know he is legit, is just a very long time to wait, may be better options.

You might want to consider that you ordered during the beginning of the summer holidays in most of Europe so there might be some delays as a result. (July and August generally)

I think chipamp.com is in Florida or something. Everything from Europe was here at my door in 5 days, I am only waiting for the Allan at chipamp.com, from what I have read he is legit but very busy, I just want to order another kit somewhere else, I have the enclosure from Germany and the Tranny from France just sitting here. Just need Stereo or dual mono amp board and power supply board Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.