• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Chipamp 3886 Mono Beta Build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I saw that someone was wondering what the dimensions of one of the chipamp boards was, and while I can't help him with those dimensions, I can put the dimensions of the LM3886 Mono Board up here for people to see. I finally got it populated today and will spend the next few weeks (family, job, house and all) building the enclosure for them. Well, here is the link to the pics:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I also ordered and built the LM4780 Parallel board [LM4780 (1)] pics here:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And I ordered the LM4780 Bridge/Stereo board [LM4780 (2)] but have not put it together yet. Here are the pics of it as well:

Since I was at it, I took pics of the ChipAmp power supply. I am using one per LM4780 parallel amp.

I needed something to do this winter I guess.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.