• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

using the snubberized PSU board with CT trafos?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am planning on building a 4ch amp (for stereo, active crossover of tweeter/woofer) based on the chipamp amp boards.

I also have some of the nice red power supply boards, too; but they are all meant for dual secondary trafos.

I have a few extra 18-0-18 toroids that I want to use (or would like to try, at least) and they are true center taps but not dual secondaries. is there an easy way to 'jumper' the existing PSU boards to accept a center tap trafo, probably also using only half the diodes?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.