• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

ChipAmp.com URL Buggered

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Yeah, it is my fault. I changed the DNS servers back from the default 1and1 servers, but accidentally used the wrong servers (prior servers used for this domain). They are correct now, but need to propagate.

I am sorry for the downtime. As compensation, I will be putting up a 20% off all products special until the end of January, so hold off your orders if this site does come back up, and this special is not active yet. I will not be able to put up the special until I am able to access the server.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.