Need schematics and board files for parellel lm3886

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

I need the schematic and board files for parellel lm3886tfs. i tried making a schematic in eagle but its really difficult for me. This is my first project. im going to etch the pcb myself as i cant get it made here in my city.

im going t make a single sided pcb. if anyone can help making a board design in eagle that will be excellent. ill post the pic of the schematic taken from http://www.shine7.com/audio/pa100.htm.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

need board design for the psu also.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and

aso suggest which ps is better.

please guys help me.

cheers

clipto

Attachments

• pa100_schematic.gif
    pa100_schematic.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 441
You can use following layout for monoblock and with slight modification you could parallel it. I made it for a friend, since I am not a big fan of 3886 there I never did a parallel or bridge for it otherwise its justa a matter of modifying the layouts for parallel or bridge. As for PSU I dont think you need a regulated PSU for gainclone.
LT 1083/4/5 has regulation volatages from 3.3 to 12 v which does not fullfill power requirements for 3886, and for LM317 you would need a transistor stage to improve output current of 317.
Normally a regulated supply is not used for gainclones.

Attachments

• lm3886.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 206
Fenris said:
Do you prefer SMT or through hole components? I have a single sided SMT design for an inverted LM3886 that will work with bridge or parallel. The only through hole components are a DC offset adjusting resistor and the larger capacitors.

hi,

please send the files of your inverted lm3886.

can you explain what to use in library fo resistors caps etc. i dnt know how build a board design with exact dimensions of resistors caps etc.

also if anyone has the files for eagle or any other software of pa100 amp can you post it here? i need software files.

please help

thanks

clip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.