gainclone vs. symasym amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hmm self made soldering is a little bit too heavy for me, cause i never made such a board and i dont have the materials for doing that.
i also heard that you only can do that in summer in your garden for example cause it stinks like hell ;)

can i use instead of the lm3875 the 3886 chip in the platin layout forum audiosector.com ?

maybe some 1 has a complete working platin layout photo (for the lm3886T) which i can send to a professinal soldering company ?

thx

Board Layout

BlacK_Chicken said:
Right, etching is no trouble at all. All you need is TIME. And a lot of it!

Link:

http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=browseT&back=1&sort=lpost&forum_id=71&thread=2739&z=40

greetigs
Black

Sorry BlacK_Chicken when I am bothering you, I know the monster thread in HIFI-Forum very well and the discussion about the snubber in power supply is, let's say hilarious. I also like your Gainclone you build into an old Grundig Amp. Nice.

But nowhere in the hole thread I found a post with your borad layout. If it's possible, can you post it here or send me an e-mail.

Thanks and Pfüagott (Bavarian farewell)

Alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.