WM8816 digital volume control (WM STAMP)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I'm on a practice in Philips so there is not much time that I can spend on my projects ;) This one is quite ready. There are two types of volume control boards now: WMSTAMP with WM8816 and relay volume control (still waiting for relays but LEDs show that there is everything OK).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

We can make some small GB – I have about 10 free sets of this volume control after my tests. I will talk to somebody in US to place an order for some WM8816 that are hard to find round here.

To avoid problems this could be assembled control boards with programmed microcontroller so I can test if and stamp module with chip + voltage regulator. Most of documentation is on my web page – next part coming soon.

Software can control one or more stamp modules simultaneously, remote control, switches or encoders for volume and selector, selector…

veteran said:
Hi guys,

I'm on a practice in Philips so there is not much time that I can spend on my projects ;) This one is quite ready. There are two types of volume control boards now: WMSTAMP with WM8816 and relay volume control (still waiting for relays but LEDs show that there is everything OK).
Sounds like a project to me. Patience, people.

What is delaying this project?

I found Vetran in "Group Buy" and ask what happened to this

project. His response was he could not find any WM8816 chips.

I emailed Wolfson Microelectronics Here is the reply:

MS HiTech is a local distributor out of Hauppauge NY.
Phone: 888-251-2808
Fax: 631-979-0832

www.mshi-tech.com/main.htm

They should be able to help you with your order.

Sincerely
Tom Martinez
Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Wolfson Microelectronics
(919) 345-6629 Mobile
(919) 853-3575 Office

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:32 AM
To: Tom Martinez
Subject: RE: WM8816

we need about 25 WM8816 CHIPS

My communication in the "Group Buy forum was deleted.

Vetran never replied.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.