Hamilton/Toronto Area: Anywhere to get LM3875 in person?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Karma,
hehe.. well i still technically haven't gone in and ordered. I spoke to them over the phone but I have to go in and pay a deposit before they order them. I was just happy i fould a place close by i could get them. You must have quite a few.. since nutech is asking $12/chip.. are they this expensive everywhere?

not sure

i have 8 of the lm3875tf
and 7 of the lm3875t
14 of the l4780

free to good home u pay the shipping:D

im no longer into solid state

i was living in hamilton and i found nutech' price's a little high;)
sometimes.

use my e-mail ill give you the info.

Attachments

• mvc-306s.jpg
    mvc-306s.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 431
sardonx said:
Karma,
hehe.. well i still technically haven't gone in and ordered. I spoke to them over the phone but I have to go in and pay a deposit before they order them. I was just happy i fould a place close by i could get them. You must have quite a few.. since nutech is asking $12/chip.. are they this expensive everywhere?

sardonx did you mail me money?

it reads. not sure what your sending so here,s a few extra bucks?

anyway your lucky i have what u want im mailing it 2x lm3875

did you want the lm3875t or the lm 3875tf?

cheer,s

;)

Yes Karma, I mailed you extra money because you said you're sending the whole lot to one guy and i thought that person was me because you specifically sent me an email with your physical address stating to send $10. I sent you extra money becuause i figured i was getting all that stuff since you said three posts ago it's all going out to one person.

well i have 4 lm3875 chip's left do you want em? 2 t and 2 tf
and ill throw in a complete lm3875 gainclone if you want it.
or i can sent the money back. mind you it will be a money order i dont send cash in the mail.;)

all i have left is

2x gainclones one sold allready
and 4x lm3875 chip's what i has thinking u wanted them so i saved em;)

yes and i e-mail you i said on the bottom of the e-mail. here is my adress $10 shipping. e-mail be back if still interested. i never got it. and my email work's great. you just sent the money. the other guy's money was here the next day your's just came in. and i was like what is this?.

not a big deal whatever you want;)

cheer,s

Well i'm looking at the email right now and i don't see a "email me if still interested" anywhere. Just "send $10 (here) thanx... ". And I never said your email didn't work.

But it's ok.. no biggie. I just hate misunderstandings. I wouldn't usually send cash in mail but you never gave me a name that's why I did. And it's only 30 bucks and it's going to London... I doubt anyone is scanning the letters during the mighty 2 hour drive.

So if you got anything left send it.. if not dont worry about it. I believe i sent you my address and info but if you need it again just email me.

ok no problem sorry for the ConFusion. i got blasted with so manny e-mail's that day i may have lost track of what i was sending out.

ill send you the 4x lm3875,s t and tf
and one gainclone kit to play with. i still have your adress when i send it ill put tracking on it and e-mail you the tracking number

Just so everybody knows. i have no part's left or gainclone kit's left so stop emailing me lol :D

cheer's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.