Suitable relay for delay cicuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Nuuk,

Many thanks for sharing the buffer delay circuit for gainclone in your website! :D

I'm enjoying my point to point LM3876 equipped with Nelson Pass B1 Buffer Preamp with the delay circuit in place :D :D

Previously there was thump during on and off and now it's gone!! :D

The sweet sounding of LM3876 coupled with Nelson Pass B1 Buffer Preamp achieved!!

Again, thanks!!

Best regards from Jakarta - Indonesia :D

Hello,

I know that this thread is very old. All the images in it are now defunct, so I cannot use them to help me devise a solution for my circuit.

I am trying to use your approach on a tube front end super-triode, feeding a unity gain OPA541. (Super Triode Connected (STC) chip amp)

I got here from Building a Gainclone chip amp with various active buffers using opamps and discrete components. .

There are no R-C components on the input of the OPA541. I'm trying to figure out if I can use the delay to switch out the shorted inputs on the chip without any problems.

I am a paint-by -number type of builder. I don't have enough time to spend studying more electronics. I build for fun so please be a little patient.

I have attached some images.

Thank you for your help.

- ziffel

Attachments

• opa541 super-triode.jpg
    opa541 super-triode.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 91
  • short input 1.jpg
    short input 1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 77
  • buffer delay.jpg
    buffer delay.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.