Output problem with Audiosource Amp 100
Been a whhile since I posted on the forum but I need some help to troubleshoot a problem with an Audiosource Amp 100. My brother in law was using this amplifier, it was preveiously mine but I wasn't using it so I let him use it, and he didn't notice the situation because it was just background music in his gym. I took it and cleaned it up and noticed that hte 6800uf capacitorson the power rail wer starting to swell. After the cleaning i connected it and noticed that the output was lower; most noticeably the bass out put and level was a bit lower on the right channel.
I decided to change those caps with the Nichicon replacement caps recommended in the modlist that is floating online thinking that this may be the issue. However this didn't solve the issue. I wanted to know if anyone can direct me as to what other faulty part may be causing this issue.