GIVEAWAY amplifier LM3886 - EU only + UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
When I need help, I will get it one here at diyaudio.com. So I decided to give something back to community in February 2020.

I have the amplifier tested, working with replaced LM3886TF (I was not sure if genuine had been built in).

All what you have to do is send an email to info at milanmedia dot pro with subject LM3886 (so I can make filter in my Outlook). I will randomly choose two guys on Sunday 16th at 5PM (CET), first one will get the amplifier, and second one is stand-in in case the first one won’t provide address within next 2-3 days.

EU only + UK, thanks for understanding.

Best wishes,

Milan

Privacy Policy
Nick names, names and surnames or addresses, nor email address will NOT be used for anything else, just for this giveaway. This is not commercial.
No need to send real name or address, I will ask for it later when I have to send the package. Then all emails will be simply deleted.

amp.jpg

And the winner is ... Karl using email address k*****@*****net.ee
Congrats! :wave2:
I just asked you for post address.

4 people had been interested, so there was 25% chance to win in my little paper lottery. Anyway, thank to everybody who was interested. Soon will appear my another giveaway: amp with parallel LM1875 which could give 2x50W.

Milan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.