eBay mono LM1875 kit

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Has someone seen a better quality distortion spectrum measured of this kit somewhere? Or know what ratio 2nd to 3rd harmonic for 0.02%.

Attachments

• lm1875 spectrum.JPG
    lm1875 spectrum.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 259
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
This how to recognize the original LM1875

I am shopping for the IC, and I couldn't find any directives on this site to get for sure original ones. So I share my investigation.
An excellent website is LM1875 manual with 100% guaranteed detection of a fake chip.
UTC manufactures also genuine ones under D1875 old versions and LM1875L new. Both have also fake ones. TI has old version with big letters in the center, forget it, and the new version with small letters on the top.
Looking on pictures, I noticed that the original new one, not the old has non-uniform upper tab Tab.JPG and the back is wide and rectangular. On Aliexpress I found only one proposition for 18$/10pcs, to know that TI sells 1190$/1000pcs.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Hi Denis

i bought the same...important is that it is dual = +/- 24V etc.

.i what tot try a SMPS vs unregulated power supply...
dual group output +-24V and DC12V 300W power board MX50 L20 audio amplifier board power supply instead toroidal transformer|AC/DC Adapters| - AliExpress

chris

I have only powered up the SMPS to see that the voltages measure correctly, I have not put it under load, but it makes a funny sound.

Does yours make a funny sound? A high pitched sound?

Thank you,

David.

Last edited: