Simple 14w (7w+7w) stereo amplifier layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some speakers and in total they add up to 14w. I want to build a small portable stereo system, but I’m having trouble looking for a PCB transfer layout for a 14w stereo amp. It doesn’t have to be 14w; 10w or whatever is fine too. I just need it to have a volume control, on-off, power in, and an led light. Any idea where I could find this? I have looked everywhere.

I don’t need anything complicated, just a simple stereo amplifier up to 14w/7w+7w.

Usually there is one in the datasheet try chip amp guys on the forum. If you are a beginner I would suggest building it on a stripboard first
I mean something like this image, the bottom right.

91fd6dbd60db8e21e6bc119aac134d6c.png

Reactions: 1 user
I mean something like this image, the bottom right.

91fd6dbd60db8e21e6bc119aac134d6c.png

I use "Veroboard" as shown to the left. It leaves you the flexibility to implement almost any circuit with "through hole" components. Use of SMD components is very difficult.

If you are not comfortable with that kind of boards consider bying a "kit". Such a kit has a real PCB and all the components delivered with it. Bying a PCB and all the components yourself is just more work.

Examples:
TDA7377 amplifier board Power Amplifier 2.1 DIY kit 3 Channel Sound Audio AMP Board 12 18V DC-in Printer Parts from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
TDA7297 amplifier board spare parts dc 12v grade 2.0 dual audio encoding 15w electronic diy kit-in Integrated Circuits from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

TDA7297 is really value for money. TDA7377 is an improved TDA7297. STA540 is great - I just didn't find a kit. TDA7850 is superb. There are many high performance chips for 12V-22V single supply. It is just to find the right DIY kit.

Last edited:
I use "Veroboard" as shown to the left. It leaves you the flexibility to implement almost any circuit with "through hole" components. Use of SMD components is very difficult.

If you are not comfortable with that kind of boards consider bying a "kit". Such a kit has a real PCB and all the components delivered with it. Bying a PCB and all the components yourself is just more work.

Examples:
TDA7377 amplifier board Power Amplifier 2.1 DIY kit 3 Channel Sound Audio AMP Board 12 18V DC-in Printer Parts from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
TDA7297 amplifier board spare parts dc 12v grade 2.0 dual audio encoding 15w electronic diy kit-in Integrated Circuits from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

TDA7297 is really value for money. TDA7377 is an improved TDA7297. STA540 is great - I just didn't find a kit. TDA7850 is superb. There are many high performance chips for 12V-22V single supply. It is just to find the right DIY kit.

Thanks, I think this is the best way!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.