Custom Bluetooth add on for miniDSP HA-DSP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys,

I just purchased the headphones amp from miniDSP and wanted to add a Bluetooth board for it. However my soldering skill is not that great and with high sensitivity tool like this I need to have a good solder connection.

I was just wondering if anyone experience with electronics circuit board enough to help me with this project.

Please shoot me your quote and see if we can work it out

Don

P/S mod please redirect me to the correct sub since I really don’t know where this post should be posted in

Hello all,

Thanks so much for replying my post

I’m currently locate in the States. Louisiana to be exact.

As for the connection I really don’t know just something that you guys can help me build one.

The link to the amp is HA-DSP / A portable DSP Headphone Amplifier
The amp have Aux, tosLink, USB in so I think taping the AUx is the easiest? But if you can recommend me better input then it’s even better. Iam just looking to add Bluetooth so I don’t have to connect my Bluetooth adapter to the amp. Just one less thing for me to carry. I love this amp because the EQ on this is really advance

Thanks

Don

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.