Any quality LM4780 PCB designs around?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I actually bought a few boards from you a few years ago. Highly recommended . What happened with Tech-DIY.com?

It complicates my entire tax situation -- and takes a lot of work. I have actually taken folks boards back and re-soldered them to get them to work!

US Postal Service has made it very difficult to compete worldwide. I got a shipment from Germany 600 gram by weight cost the fella 2 euro to ship. I went to ship a package of equal weight to a fella in Belgium today and it was 23 USD . Same with goods from China -- and there's some really excellent stuff coming out of the PRC!

My philosophy was to sell the boards near cost as the intellectual property was not my own, but I got to keep a set for myself at zero cost. I did the same with SY's "Impasse", and "His Majesty's Noise" and Dr. Marsh's quite excellent (really) headphone amplifier.

I find it much cheaper nowadays to get Gerbers and just order the boards from the PRC.

It's always so expensive to get stuff shipped from US and Europe to Oz.

I wonder if anyone has thought of setting up a 'gerber' shop instead of shipping physical boards?

:Pawprint:

Take a look at the TI datasheet -- I offer no apologies for implementing their basic design. At $3 a pop, I am not investing any energy in walking someone through a text-book/application note design vetted by a multi-billion dollar company.

I really like the datasheet application notes, so that's perfect. :)

I need to wait a bit but I'll probably reach out to grab some from you soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.