LM4780 Balanced input confusion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am rebuilding my Audiosector LM4780 from SE to Balanced input. As I didn't want to mess it up I have taken a good look at the schematic.

While looking at the schematic and some builds on the internet I got confused...
on how to connect Hot, Cold, GND. After searching it only got worse so I taught I ask you about this

Does "Hot" go on the PG- side on the board or the other way around?
And the same question about the output side, which side becomes + and -

I know this sounds very noob, but the confusion got this big that I don't what is right or wrong....I need a drink I guess...

R.

Attachments

• Amp.jpg
    Amp.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 180
Haha, I am confused but fortunately not that confused. Big Hot, Cold and GND I mean the three leads from my balanced output +,-,GND. The "PG- side" is to indicate the left or right of the PBC.
I am trying to make a drawing to make it more clear but that takes a while..

I am not very good at reading this so I normally use pictures from the internet but that didn't help this time because I see many different ways to connect it and no conclusive text if that what I see in the picture is right.

R.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.