Chipamp.com and Brian Bell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.

I have at long last some time on my hands to build a chip amp / gainclone from some bits and pieces I accumulated a few years back (2014).

I have some chipamp.com boards; 2 x LM3886 amp and 2 x power supply PCBs. I printed off the build manual inc parts list for it when I bought them and kept it with them. Trouble is they make reference to the chipamp.com site and BrianGT.com but both of these sites seem to no longer exist.

The problem is not insurmountable, but I was wondering what happened to chipamp.com. Can anybody enlighten me?

UPDATE: I have found some posts, indeed threads, on this subject. Don't know why I didn't find them the first time around! It appears chipamp.com imploded due to a complete absence of any customer service and near absence of deliveries. Sad really - either run the business or shut it down!

A link to any current web based info on the boards would still be helpful, if anybody knows of any. Failing that I will just build them and stand well back to avoid flying capacitor cans!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.