discontinued LM4780 replace by LM4766?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi !

I can't see LM4780 on Ti website I think is now discontinued :(
I found the LM4766 but don't found any PCB on ebay or aliexpress who setup mono BRIDGED AMPLIFIER APPLICATION PCB

I don't know if it's really comparable product because the LM4766 is max 30W RMS and can't down to 4 ohm juste 8 to 6 ohm ?
What's your feeling if your a fan of LM4780 ?

thanks in advance

nicK

Last edited:
hi again!

I can stay with the lm3886 setup but I always search for the best good easy to build design with amazing sound and the lm4780 with all high grade parts gave me that.

If you have other very good chip amp ideas say it to me ! but not the tripath classD or TDA please :)

thanks !

nicK

Hi !

I can't see LM4780 on Ti website I think is now discontinued :(
I found the LM4766 but don't found any PCB on eBay or aliexpress who setup mono BRIDGED AMPLIFIER APPLICATION PCB

I don't know if it's really comparable product because the LM4766 is max 30W RMS and can't down to 4 ohm just 8 to 6 ohm ?
What's your feeling if your a fan of LM4780 ?

thanks in advance

nicK

Just checked DigiKey.com for the lead-free version of the '4766T. It shows 541 units immediately available, with 10,000 more on order from TI (they bought out National Semi). Price is $US 6.43. Hope this helps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.