tpa3116 with bluetooth 5.0 hiss noise problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update,
i have received my solderint smd rework + built in 30v 5a power suply 853d+ soldering station, and today i have tested, with this power supply, the bluetooth noise in the begining is present, but when you connect the phone the noise goes way down, and have some kind small bzz beep, almost inaudible because this white noise presence, and its not disturbing the music play, since im new in electronics, i coulnd find out 1 thing, i used the included crododile ----- banana plugs to connect to the amplifier, and i made 25v and turned the amp to max on power suply, and when i start to turn up the music almost to max, the curent peaking to 0.7a, and there is some red light on power suplly flashing, with "C C" letters, i suppose that means current cuting or something ? but why ? since it never reach the 1a even, could it be because to thin cable ?

Hi, i was thinking about mains earth, so the laptop ps i have is with ground pin, but i have tested on a spliter that has no ground pin, it was same exact noise, then i have test 1 ps from laptop in electronic shop, im not sure if it was grounded or not, didnt saw where they pluged in, but still im happy now, quality is ok, and this version has no pop or other turn on/off anomalies. Im very new in eletronics, im gona try to learn, and build few diy amp kits now :) got some equipment, still looking for old analog osciloscope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.