Help me find the BOM for this LM3886 and power supply board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I bought a set of LM3886 boards and p/s boards on eBay and while the boards look decent, there was no BOM included with them. Emails to the seller yielded some highly idiomatic sentence structure replies, but not BOM. I've attached a jpg of each board. Thank you in advance.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 223
I have the same rectifier/capacitor board, not the LM3886 board. I can eventually help you with the components for the rectifier/capacitor board.
Such boards are sold cheap but for you to decide on appropriate components. No documentation is provided. As DUG says, the datasheet is a good starting point for the LM3886 board.

Do you intend to run one or two amplifiers from the rectifier/capacitor board?

I have the same rectifier/capacitor board, not the LM3886 board. I can eventually help you with the components for the rectifier/capacitor board.
Such boards are sold cheap but for you to decide on appropriate components. No documentation is provided. As DUG says, the datasheet is a good starting point for the LM3886 board.

Do you intend to run one or two amplifiers from the rectifier/capacitor board?

Thanks - my plan was to try and run two amps from the rectifier/capacitor board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.