LM3886

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you have credit cards in your country then you can use Paypal to handle the credit card transaction. How do you do payments otherwise? Bank transfer?

I can pay via my card only, but in paypal you can not find Bangladesh on normal paypal payment or express, only PayPal Hosted merchant can accept our card, I have research about that matter already. I will find where accept directly card for that.

If you have credit cards in your country then you can use Paypal to handle the credit card transaction. How do you do payments otherwise? Bank transfer?
Not necessarily.
As a local example, we have had credit cards in Argentina for 40 years or so, but they were local money only, couldn´t be used elsewhere.
About 15 years ago, International ones were available, could be used in other Countries but in person only, and to pay for things and services (clothing, hotel bills, Restaurants, etc.) but we could NOT pull paper money out of ATMs nor attach them to Paypal or any similar service.

Now we can, also buy through the Net (Alibaba, etc.) and in theory we can hold a Paypal account but it´s tightly controlled and very complicated to get, because "we can use it for money laundering and financing terrorism" . Not kidding, that´s the official answer.

The old way to go around this was to open an account at a USA Bank, inside USA, I had one at Washington Riggs Bank, another at Wells Fargo Bank for 30 or 40 years now, but both were cancelled after 9/11 , together with all those belonging to non USA residents, "because of the war on terror".

So I can very well understand Tecworld´s problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.