Stk4050v to M2 implant

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys, here's my experimental Stk4050v implanted to a Kenwood M2 Power amp. This Kenwood was trash by the last owner and sold it to me cheap, the power supply section is in good shape so i use it for this project and guess what? it works, although the wiring and my home made Pcb needs improvements and also needed to add the Mute and Protection Circuit, if i find a simple circuitry. Any suggestions for improvement will be very much appreciated> See attached Photo.

Regards: Junfer

Attachments

• 4050pic1.jpg
    4050pic1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 396
Stk4050v Mute Circuit

Hi Metal,
Thanks for the link, Now i have the circuit diagram for the Mute and Protection circuit for the stk4050v, but my problem is to find the type of transistor that was use in the ciruit that was not indicated. has anybody done this circuit so i could share with type of the transistors that was used. Thanks: Junfer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.