Lme49810

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a replacement for the 49810. After talking with TI to request samples and I was told the product is at the end of it's lifecycle. I would like to find a replacement for an AB analog lateral MOSFET mono block amp design. So I guess long and short of it is can someone recommend a 200v pnp driver IC? The mute functions and other odds and ends were nice but the quieter and less distortion the better.

What about using something like the linear or the INA series with an an272? After looking at the white pages of it really seems like a hell of a lot of configurations can be made to boost current or voltage however its needed. They have some really solid designs in the white pages that basically get away with emitter follower stages something they call the indestructible floating output booster and the son of Godzilla booster that's pushes chips to 1000v. Does anyone have experience with this as an add on to a driver to get a cleaner sound, more output and possibly improve efficiency?

BTW, i had to order a bunch of stuff the other day and Digikey has a bunch of them...problem is min order is 120 but they are like 4 bucks a pop. Anyone interested in a group buy? I would get 2-3 sets now but just had to fork over my last check to my ex wife and cash tight now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.