ADAM Active Studio Monitor schematic diagrams help

P11a bad transformer

Hello everyone and many thanks to as audio for the p11a schematic.
I had a p11a with a bad transformer. It's being a while since I checked it but if I remember correctly it had an open primary. I tried to find the thermal fuse but had no luck with that. I then got a replacement transformer, just installed it but there is still no output.

All the voltages seem to be correct: + - 38.8 on the ps capacitors, + - 22 on the preamp ps and +- 15 on the 7815 7819.

The preamp seems to be working correctly, as I have signal up to the coupling capacitors c97 c98 at the input of the ucd module. I also replaced all the 22uf 63v capacitors. It seems like the ucd module is gone or the protection is on. On pin 5 of the ucd I get 38.5v and on the output pins 7 and 8 -23.7v and on the protect output at T22 I have 13.4v

Any ideas? Maybe someone knows what are the correct voltages for the protection circuit?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
I need a toroidal transformer replacement for Adam P22 Active Studio Monitor.
Adam don't have them in stock anymore.
Or maybe someone who can repair this one?

Transformer.jpg

.. of course replace the copper tracks ..

So… Thank you for your advice. The schematic works without a burnt-out condenser… but I soldered it ))

I have a second problem. This monitor plays very quietly. I have a question - why? I changed ALL the electrolytic condensers… And nothing happened. He's still playing quietly!

Help me pls!

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 154
Full pictures required. Never recap a working amp.
Soldering may not be adequate, see for instance to the left of C265.
The fact is that the monitor was working quietly before the condenser (С289) burned out. That's why I replaced all the electrolytic condensers. I don't want to change TDM 8920 BTH (working amp)... but maybe that's the problem! What exactly amplifies the sound? (с265 in order)