speaker popup noise TDA2030 when switchoff light

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know why, but everytime i or someone on the room next door switch off lamp, there is a loud pop coming from the speaker.

1) is that behaviour are caused by my amplifier (diy)(the line in cable doesn't have shielding,just 3 wire)

2) improper build of electrical installation in the building itself

3) my adaptor is bad? (i think it's just have big cap, resistor and 4 diode and a transfomers,the case is quite transparant though)

And how can i resolve this thing? Because it's quite annoying the noise is present whether connecting to laptop/phone or not

i've been tested it, it was coming from power line, with this problem will 0.1 uF cap as rayma say will remove the pop?, or ill just make a power supply by my own? cause in here there isn't any good power supply/adaptor nearby

Last edited:
Joined 2011
i've been tested it, it was coming from power line, with this problem will 0.1 uF cap as rayma say will remove the pop?,
or ill just make a power supply by my own? cause in here there isn't any good power supply/adaptor nearby

Yes, wire this close to the equipment, or even internally. Please be sure to use ONLY an X capacitor, which is rated for across the power line use.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.