STK465 - in which Amplifier models in use?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is the STK465 a preamp or a power stage? I'm fixing an old Sanyo DCA303. One channel is totally dead, both via headphones and speaker out, and for all inputs, with the channel's VU meter not showing any signal. I was wondering if the STK is the actual preamp (and probably bad) or I should look elsewhere...

Is the STK465 a preamp or a power stage? I'm fixing an old Sanyo DCA303. One channel is totally dead, both via headphones and speaker out, and for all inputs, with the channel's VU meter not showing any signal. I was wondering if the STK is the actual preamp (and probably bad) or I should look elsewhere...
The STK465 is a power amp with quasi complementary output stage - go to
STK465 Transistor Equivalent Circuit Diagram
Check out at the input pin of STK465 whether there is a signal. If yes, this hybrid module must be replace.

Attachments

• Sanyo-dca-303-02.jpg
    Sanyo-dca-303-02.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 240
Thanks, it does come up that the STK is bad. With it being in the circuit, one channel doesn't look as should on my oscilloscope. With it out of circuit, pins 16 and 1 (inputs) show correct signals. I was wondering if the STK465 sold on eBay for only a few bucks, might be fake, or if they are cheap copies which won't sound as good as the Sanyo original part?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.