Digital potentiometer & Bascom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am working on a simple volume control with a digital potentiometer using a PGA2310PA, an ATMEGA48 and Bascom (SPI communication). My problem is very simple, I can't get anything from the PGA2310. I've tried all the combinations with config SPI (phase = 0/1, polarity High/Low, ...), but nothing came out.

Config Spi = Hard , Interrupt = On , Data Order = Msb , Master = Yes , Polarity = Low , Phase = 0 , Clockrate = 4 , Noss = 0

I'm sending the volume as following :

Vol = 224
Reset Cs
Waitms 1
Spiout Vol , 1
Spiout Vol , 1
Waitms 1
Set Cs

I don't understand why it doesn't work.
Would someone have examples how to use a PGA2310PA with bascom ?

That would be great !

Thanks

A

Hello,

I am working on a simple volume control with a digital potentiometer using a PGA2310PA, an ATMEGA48 and Bascom (SPI communication). My problem is very simple, I can't get anything from the PGA2310. I've tried all the combinations with config SPI (phase = 0/1, polarity High/Low, ...), but nothing came out.

Config Spi = Hard , Interrupt = On , Data Order = Msb , Master = Yes , Polarity = Low , Phase = 0 , Clockrate = 4 , Noss = 0

I'm sending the volume as following :

Vol = 224
Reset Cs
Waitms 1
Spiout Vol , 1
Spiout Vol , 1
Waitms 1
Set Cs

I don't understand why it doesn't work.
Would someone have examples how to use a PGA2310PA with bascom ?

That would be great !

Thanks

A
hi,
i am also working on the same topic. would you please share the connection of atmega with pga.

may be i could help further.

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.