Buffered, balanced gainclone kits.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have not been into this forum before, just the speaker forums. I know nothing about the theory or design of amplifiers. Many years ago I built the Lynsly Hood 75 W amp from an English powertran kit and also some radio control gear so I guess I can follow instructions and solder reasonably well.

I am looking for and amp of between 60 - 100 watts per channel and probably will want four channels. I would like to have balanced inputs because thats what my Ashley crossover prefers. I have read a bit about balanced gainclones and this seems to be the way to go, especially the buffered versions. The amount of information is actually mind boggling but I don't seem to be able to find ready to go kits.

Can anyone help with good kits, especially any that may be available in Australia. I am not interested in esoteric many hundreds of dollars per channel kits. thanks for any help, jamikl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.