Anyone have a service manual or schematic for an Event TR8 active speaker?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a bit late to the party I know, but I've got a pair of Event TR5 speakers giving me some nasty RF interference problems. It seems this is a known issue, I'd love any leads on a fix and/or a schematic for any of the monitors in the TR series if anyone has one.

toastmilk AT yahoo.com

Thanks!

hello, i have just bought a pair of TR6 monitors. one works fine the other doesn't.
i've swapped the woofer and tweeter into the working one and they are fine.

on removing the board i notice U2 which is an op amp, serial number;
st 072C Z204, is shattered in half [half missing].

question 1] do you think this is a standard 072 op amp as made by texas intruments, st microelectronics and others. 62 pence in maplins ??

one of the surface mounted capacitors looks a bit shattered also. its the cap in C2, on the circuit board.

question2] does anyone know what this cap is rated at please.

there is a photo of this exact circuit on page 1 of this thread.

thanks if you can help.

Event TR8 or TR6 Schematic.

Hi there, greetings from down under,

I know this is an old thread but I'm just wondering if anyone can send me a schematic for an Event TR8 or even a TR6 would be a help.

Also need to know what the power transformer is rated at. Looks like it might be around 30 volts centre tapped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have the schematic for TR6 which is a very simple input/pot/subsonic/xo/amp design. I suppose it's not much different. Try to probe around with a scope, measure preamp supply rails (should be around +-15V) etc. Then report your findings
Hi, i found an old Thread of you. I got. One Pair of Event Project Studio 6. A Friends was connenting the Speakers (US ) with German 230Volts. So i'm searching for the Circuit of the Amps. A few Years ago, you said, you got.it. When you still got it, please, could you do me a big Favor and sende me a copy. The Support was changed to Rode and they dont have the old Circuits now...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.