gainclone LM3875

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello guys! I hope this is the right place to post this.as you can see ,I am new here.soon I will get some parts from peter.and I will "try" to build what is called gainclone LM3875.I have a chassis from an integrated amplifier(ADCOM) so I will use it.I see there are many members here that have a hight knowledge in this kits.thank you for having me here.and soon I think "for sure" I will need you help.thank you.:scratch:

Hey, sorry to post this in a public forum, but since I'm a brand new DIY-A member I can't access your email address. Also, I tried to respond to your question to me via eBay, but eBay thought I was trying to transact with you under their radar, when in fact I was trying to prevent such a thing. But please rest assured that I am most definitely not kdjmv3@hotmail.com, in fact if you Google that guy you find him offering someone else a "second chance" via eBay France no less! on something to do with Princess Grace of Monaco for 250 Euros.

My Portal Panache really and truly sold, for far less than I paid for it, to the winner of the auction, and has been shipped to said winner via UPS.

Oddly, your message to me came packaged with the following "marketplace safety tip" from eBay:

Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of “Message from eBay Member” are fake.

Best of luck rolling your own hifi set, and take care.

HI! well I would like to get the most of the LM3875.but as long as I do not push it to the limit.
I order one transformer from Peter is Plitron 300va 22vx2. I think is good for this Integrated amp right?.I left all to Peter since He has a strong knowledge about "gainclone/chip amps".and answered all the questions.I wish I had the money and I would buy one of His Integrated amps"LM3875".have you seen his integrated amps?woooh hooo!.they look like $5.000.00 dollars.
well thank you for your help.and I hope I finish soon with my first"gainclone/chip amp).I want to know how it will sound.take care.:D

Hi,
that 300VA transformer is big enough to support upto a maximum total output power of 300W. For good quality watts aiming for a maximum of 200W is better. So you can use 100W + 100W for a stereo amplifier, or 65W + 65W + 65W for a three channel amplifier or 4 * 50W for a four channel amplifier etc.
Your 22+22Vac suits 8ohm or 6ohm or 4 to 8ohm speakers.
I would not recommend 4ohm speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.