Weird amp problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok....my amp in my car keeps cutting out. The protect light goes on and off. Everytime i play with it i fold the seats in the back down and once i do that it doesnt work at all. So the light only powers on when the seat is up. My amp is screwed into the back of my seat. There are two metal pieces that are used to latch the seat up. I only get power when those are connected. Wtf is going on? lol

Etnoo said:
Ok....my amp in my car keeps cutting out. The protect light goes on and off. Everytime i play with it i fold the seats in the back down and once i do that it doesnt work at all. So the light only powers on when the seat is up. My amp is screwed into the back of my seat. There are two metal pieces that are used to latch the seat up. I only get power when those are connected. Wtf is going on? lol

Where are you grounding your amplifier? It sounds like you have a power problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.