schematic for soundstream 700sx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your help and i will try a email to them,I bought 2 700s off ebay and they are all hacked up.I have had some great help up to this point and i just went a head and replaced everything,ic's,feb's,transistors,I'm finding getting the regulators stable is a little hard.I was able to find where all the lose parts placement went.But, each of the 2 has there own problems but, soundstream has some great amp and i push on.

jc2,
I would love that baord even if it is missing everything because 1 of the boards has torn and burnt holes that i had to work around.I think these boards were robbed also.I'm in florida right under you and if you can send it that would be great!I could give you what ever the shipping is and you can just throw it in a usps envolope.Nothing great.you can write me at shallowfu@hotmail.com,Thanks.
Also i'm still working on getting a diagram but, i have had lots of great info and labeled pictures of what everything is and where it goes.There is lots of great smart people on here and i hope to help someone with something someday.I am use to working on orions,ppi but, have allways loved soundstream!:)

Not sure if you got my reply or not, my email is flakey while I travel. I'll find and send the PCB when I get back to the US.

If you guys haven't already found one, I have the schematic for the amp as well on my computer at home. I may or may not have my schematic that was marked up for circuit mods to make them a little more reliable

jc2 you would be a life saver!Everything you say sounds great i will wait for you to get back and i would love the board and any info you got.I will take care of any shipping or any trouble you have.I hope to get it working soon.Can't wait to see what you have,Thanks.:) :)

2 x 200Watt @ 4Ohm
2 x 200Watt @ 2Ohm
2 x 500Watt @ 1Ohm
2 x 500Watt @ 1/2Ohm

1 x 400Watt @ 8Ohm
1 x 800Watt @ 4Ohm
1 x1000Watt@ 2Ohm
1 x1000Watt@ 1Ohm

THD < 0,1%
Signal to Noise > 100db
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0,5db
Stereo Seperation > 90db
Input Sensitivity 200mV - 2.0V, or 500mV to 5.0V
Input Impedance 10K ohms

Crossover Specifications:
Low Pass: 45 - 180 Hz at 12 dB/Octave
High Pass: 45 - 180 Hz at 12 dB/Octave

LSE.Q
0.7 - 2.8 Q (0 TO +9 dB), adjustment from 30 to 60 Hz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.