New SQ Summit location announced - northeast!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm excited to help bring Scott Buwalda to this part of the world. :cool:

We've been talking over the past weeks, discussing the feasibility, and have had some quick and enthusiastic response!

While Buffalo, NY isn't a huge city, it is central to quite a bit -

Southern Ontario (Toronto is only 1.5 hours, Niagara Falls about 30 minutes, etc)
Rochester, NY (about 1 hour)
Northeast Ohio (about 2.5 hours)
Erie, Pa (about 1.5 hours)

And with the cancellation of the Sacramento, CA event - we were able to secure a date! :cool:

Here is the official announcement thread:
http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=010529

For those that haven't seen yet, here is the Sound Quality Summit Tour info page:
http://www.buwaldahybrids.com/sqs.htm

If you live in driving range of Buffalo NY, I hope to see you there! :cool:

No matter your experience or expertise level - even on DIYaudio.com - I know it will be eye-opening.

...Oh, I forgot to mention the promotions: :smash:

DLS is co-sponsoring the event.
As a result, for the $250 registration cost of the event, the first 10 registrants for this event will take home a DLS component set - a $329 MS6 Magnesium component set. :cool:
Not a bad value, considering all the education and materials that'll be packed into this 8.5 hour day (plus complimentary lunch).

Also, the referal special still exists - for each referral you sign up, you save $50 off your own registration. Refer 5 people and you attend free. ;)

See you there!

RAAMaudio said:
I really hope you get a great turnout:)

My son and I were really disapointed in the weak west, were were going to play a small part in the event, sound deadening is our specialty.

Rick

I was also surprised at the cancellation of the Sacramento event... California was always regarded as the foothold of this whole car customizing hobby.

Update:

Good registration numbers so far - 19 registered at this point.

Good news for people considering registering: Many of these people are industry affiliated, and therefore don't qualify for the free DLS Magnesium component sets.
That means there are just a few spots left, but there are still a few free sets of DLS Magnesium 6.5" component sets (worth $329) that come free with registration for this $250 seminar.

That's good math on anyone's calculator. :D

To the average enthusiast, spending $250 may seem like a lot.
But consider this is knowledge, that will help you better satisfy yourself.
Knowledge that will help you avoid pot-shot purchase/repurchase cycles.
How much did you spend on a single component? Head unit? Components? Amplifier? Subwoofer?

And let's not even compare what normal professional trainings cost, which this really is similar to.

In the end, this is truly a bargain, that will end up saving you money, as well as gaining you knowledge - and that's regardless of the free DLS high-end components that DLS made available to give away.

Hope to see anyone who's in my area!

(maybe this explains the cancellation of the Sacramento event? Not that many practical-minded or value-minded people in California? :D Just kidding, I do hope you will be able to attend another location. :cool: )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.