Need T/S parametres on old Macrom 8,5" drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Need T/S parametres on old Macrom 8,5" drivers

I have 2 pairs of Macrom Integra-224W midwoofers wich i am unable too find T/S parametres for.

I have T/S for 59.21 (single magnet) wich i also have 7 pcs of
And 59.22 (Double magnet)

The Integra-224W are also a double magnet driver but have one magnet on each side of the polepiece instead of both below the polepiece like the 59.22.

This gives them the same shallow installation depth as the 59.21 (52mm) but made a large dustcap nessecary due too the magnet on top of the polepiece.
This dustcap are made of coated fabric and i suspect that they used the dome from Macroms old CDM75 3" dome midrange for this purpose.

Another observation are that even if these undoubtly are Morel made drivers, they are not labeled so.
The 59 series was all labeled "made by Morel"

The Integra-224W was also a part of a 2 way kit wich included a set of 1 1/8" aluminium domes

If anyone have the T/S parametres for these i would be thanksful.

A pic of one of the drivers are attached, but since its taken with a cellular phone it migth not be of a usable resolution.

Attachments

• att00127.jpg
    att00127.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 98
If no one can tell you the TSP, you should try a good speaker dealer , not the ones that just sell stuff. Try to find someone that makes own boxes and also does PA- stuff. Those people usually have a small test-lab and can easily measure the TSP. That is even better as speakers change their TSP a little bit when they get older.

sdoom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.