Box Design/Make me a Box Focal 5WS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I'm installing a Focal 165W3 front/Focal 165W rear/Focal 5WS system in a Porsche 968.

Would somebody be willing to build me two boxes to go behind the front seats for four Focal 5WSes ? Two in each box, one box behind each seat. I'm removing the rear seats but there space is still at a premium.

I'll pay for your materials and your time (minimum materials + $150). I don't have easy access to a wood shop.

If nobody could do that, peraphs somebody could help me design a box and I suppose I could try to find sometime at the local high school's wood shop to cut MDF :) I'm clueless when it comes to box design.

Thanks,

Aaron

Im thinking a 1440 cubic inch box split down the middle and braced for two drivers, each in their own side of the cabinet. Baltic birch ply. That gives me 21% more than the .6 cubic feet required. Dimensions that would fit are 16 wide, 6 inch deep, and 15 inches tall. One behind the front and one behind the passenger.

Any opinions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.