Need Help With Orion 600 Amp!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just installed my system in the car which is an orion 600 amp and two JL 12's and it thumped pretty good for some many hours. When i was driving back home on the freeway it turned off and me thinking it was just overheated. So when i got home and turned the car off to let it cool down for a few hours. Later on i turn the car back on to adjust the audio settings for later on use since i don't want to mess around with it while driving. When i turned the car on, the head unit turned on and the car speakers also turned on except my subs. So i checked in the back and found the amp wasn't blinking anymore like how it was in the beginning. The eyes were suppose to be blinking to the bass beats and right now only one eye is constantly on and the other one isn't. So i checked all the wires to see is everything still connected. Nothing wrong there. I also checked the fuse and it doesn't look like it's blown already. So is my amp blown or my sub blown? or is it just a minor problem that's easy to fix? Unless it's the fuses on the amp that's blown. I don't know, hopefully someone on here knows what's the problem with my stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.