Another RF T20001BD Repair Help Needed

I am on my third RF T20001BD. I did find a switch for the first one, and the second one (bought on eBay as parts/not working) actually worked fine. My third is a bit puzzling.

It was rough. Missing front cover, dirty as can be, just rough. It has 4 shorted outputs and all the PS FETs were shorted, as well as their drivers and (open) gate resistors.

I replaced the outputs, removed the PS FETs, replaced the gate resistors, and replaced the drivers. I powered it up using ground and remote, no B+, and went to see if my gate waves looked good... that's when the smoke started.

It popped my new gate drivers. I removed them, and without them in the circuit, I have a great looking gate signal (at the driver).

Drivers Q1/4/15/18 all have gate signal/10v/open on their terminals. IIRC, these are the NPN

The other drivers (PNP) are the ones first to go up in smoke.

I have a diagram, but I'm not sure where I should be looking. I don't see anything obvious (in my eyes anyways) that could be causing this.

I could use some help if anyone can!

Bought one of these new, when they were out along with a 100 farad cap.
and the 8004, couple of 12" t1'S wrangler power products alternator and 2 tractor batteries.

That is how you blow a$4K bonus from work, in a matter of hours.

Of course the car stereo shop in that one horsed town was delighted.

Covington, Georgia.

I had checked them with my meter and none of them beeped at me. I'll check for waves at the driver IC when I get home. When I replaced the diodes, I also replaced the NPN/PNP (again) so I wouldn't think they should have been shorted.

I'll check the driver IC when I'm home and report back.

I have used these before in, I believe, some Pioneer amplifiers.

No DC voltage, no wave form. Maybe I'll install just the NPN drivers, recheck everything, then install the PNPs again.

Maybe I'm overheating them when I solder them in or something? I feel like it's less than a second per terminal.

Figured it out (for now). Put in the NPNs, tested, same thing... 10v everywhere. Thought maybe I mislabeled the drawer so I tested one of the new drivers. Turns out it was a PNP... I'm assuming kids were messing around in my drawers. Had 20 of the 50 strips of PNPs in the NPN drawer...

Going to pull them out and correct the situation, then check again.

Sorry for wasting the time on such a simple deal. Makes sense why 10v was on every leg.