STETSOM 10k2, the capacitor burns out

Hello everyone! I have to ask for help with the solution of the issue. An acquaintance brought the amplifier for repair, one capacitor constantly breaks down. The capacitor starts to get very hot when we load the amplifier over 20-30% of the power. Amplifier STETSOM 10k2.
_OUA3-Y5QXY.jpg

T6qtuf8UH2I.jpg

ELMaMY2evMM.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

EgUKEFp2o2U.jpg

Last edited:
Correct me where I'm wrong.

The cap that's failing is connected between the high-side drain and the low-side source. This is essentially across the rail voltage, after the high-side shunt resistors.

The shunt resistors that you have the scope across connect between the positive rail and the high-side drain.

Assuming that the above is true, what does the waveform across the shunt resistors showing?

The first time he was brought with a problem - the output stage and the power supply burned out. I quickly rebuilt the voltage converter and amplifier. One of the capacitors for which I gave the description above was out of order. I replaced 2 with new ones. I sent the amplifier to the client, a week later the client writes the amplifier smoked. An autopsy showed that the amplifier was working, but the capacitor was smoking.