Door speakers stopped working.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What’s up guys I have a 2014 ram I upgraded my 4 door speakers on to some Rockford fosgate 6x9’s and I also installed a 10” sub. I kept the head unit identified the speaker wires behind the head unit and ran them back to a 5 channel little skar amp I got via a LOC and then ran the post amp wires back to where I intercepted the wires. Didn’t upgrade my tweeters and they’re wiring runs in parallel to the front doors. Recently had system disconnected for a couple days reference removing the seats and some work being done on the car and when I hooked amp and wires back up my front door speakers on both sides don’t work the tweeters still work though. I checked the wiring and nothing I’m puzzled as to what to do or to have any idea what might be wrong. Any one can help me out ? For what it’s worth the amp isn’t very strong I think it’s 650 watts over 5 channels but it’s only pushing these 4 6x9s and 1 10” on its 5th mono channel.

Can you 'pop' the front door speakers through the speaker wires that are connected to the amp with a battery (1.5v-9v)? Disconnected from the amp, obviously.

So I tested popping the speakers and the right door speaker and tweeter popped fine. The left however only the tweeter popped. I pulled out the speaker from door and tested it individually outside of vehicle and it pops

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.