Sound Magus DK 1800 SMD transistor blown

hi,
Need help. Can anyone help me find the SMD part number of Q32 and Q33, as shown encircled red in the image of Sound MAgus DK1800 amp, They are blown as it is impossible for me to see the part number. Thanks a lot brothers in advance.

Attachments

• Sound magus Dk1800 a.jpg
    Sound magus Dk1800 a.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Sound Magus Dk1800 b.jpg
    Sound Magus Dk1800 b.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 330
  • Sound Magus Dk1800 c.jpg
    Sound Magus Dk1800 c.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 309
Good day. So i came back repairing the Sound Magus mono amp, it had a blown power supply Fets STP60NF06, i replaced 6 of them. I replaced also 4 blown buffer transistors as replacement values from Perry MABTA56 and MMBTA06 and the driver chip TL494. At power on i got the blue light and drive square wave gate signal from pin 9 and 10 of the chip TL494. But then suddenly the signal from pin 10 went out, thinking of a bad solder i resoldered it again but when i applied power with Rem the output signal became just spikes from pin 9 and 10. I suspectedt that i damaged the chip, so i replaced it with new one, but now i don't get anymore drive signal from the chip. I got the TL494 from Aliexpress, are they reliable chips from China? I had checked again the chip Vcc ,buffer transistors , resistors in the drive circuit and they are all good. Please advice why i don't get signal, by the way i replaced it 3 times already.

Attachments

• Sound MAgus 1.jpg
    Sound MAgus 1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Sound Magus 2.jpg
    Sound Magus 2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 101
TL 494 pin voltage with respect to ground: the amp in Protect mode

Pin 1: 0 vdc
Pin 2: 4.98
Pin 3: 4.74
Pin 4: 0
Pin 5: 1.482
Pin 6: 3.61
Pin 7: 0
Pin 8: 12.66
Pin 9: 0.143
Pin 10: 0.122
Pin 11: 12.66
Pin 12: 12.66
Pin 13: 4.98
Pin 14: 4.98
Pin 15: 2.044
Pin 16: 4.18

I don't find one, but sorry i found their was a shorted transistor BCX52-10 of its collector connected to pin 11 & 12. I missed checking it maybe. I removed it but amp won't power up because pin 12 is the Vcc pin right? I don't have the part at the moment. Let me get back to you once i got it. Thanks you so much as always Perry.

If you can, post photos of various areas of the board in good enough quality that I can read the part markings and the circuit board designations.

Yes. Pin 12 is the 12v supply pin. If it's the switching transistor between B+ and pin 12, you can jump it collector to emitter. If the transistor was shorted c-e, it was nothing more than a jumper.

Actually b-c-e of the transistor was shorted. Emitter is directly connected to 12v supply. I pulled out the transistor and jumped C-E and it powers but on protect mode. Is the chip be damaged again because of the transistor earlier shorted? I will try to send clear photos of the supply side. Thanks.

Good day bro. Can you please provide the value of the capacitor connected to Pin # 5 of TL494, this is providing the saw tooth signal to pin #5. A bad day for me , some frustrations in my recent repairs maybe, I accidentally broke it while cleaning the carbon traces. I ordered some 494 also from Rs Electronics, still waiting for them just to removed my doubts of the chips i ordered from AliAxpress. Let me see the outcome.Anyway, i hope you can provide me the capacitance value bro. Thanks

Attachments

• TL494 pin 5 capacitor.jpg
    TL494 pin 5 capacitor.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 62
Just want to close my thread jus a tip for those who had the same problem. Amp now working in perfect condition. Replaced TL 494 driver chip and 2 driver transistors MABTA56 and MMBTA06 in each bank of the power supply , one capacitor 2200pf for the saw tooth signal on Pin 5. Replaced new power FETS as well . Just took time because of broken traces on the board. But mind you this amp will be in protect mode if the output FETs are not installed so make sure drive signals are all present in each bank before installing new Fets. Again, Thank you Perry for the timely guidance.