Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Audison SR1DK There is no audio
Audison SR1DK There is no audio
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th March 2020, 09:49 AM   #1
Angelo2004 is offline Angelo2004
diyAudio Member

Default Audison SR1DK There is no audio

Good morning is the first time I write on this forum, I apologize in advance if my writing is not correct, but I am using a translator.We come to the problem, this amplifier turns on regularly but there is no audio, not having the scheme I searched for some news on the forum and thanks to these I found the transistors Q57 and Q59 short, and also the two zener DZ9 and DZ11. Although the tensions have returned, the audio is not yet checked if there was the pwm signal on the gates of the final mosfets and these are absent.
At this point I think the pwm pulse is missing and it should be generated by the AD2K module, in fact there is no power supply on the IC LM219 terminals.
Without a scheme it is very difficult to work on it.
Does anyone in the forum have the wiring diagram of this module, or can you help me to resolve the fault?
Thank you
Old 24th March 2020, 09:58 AM   #2
Perry Babin is offline Perry Babin  United States
diyAudio Member

I don't have anything on this. Maybe this will help if you didn't already see it.
schematic for an audison AD2K module?
Old 24th March 2020, 11:11 AM   #3
Angelo2004 is offline Angelo2004
diyAudio Member

Hello thanks Perry yes I read that discussion, but I haven't found what I'm looking for, I'm trying to recreate the scheme with spice, let's see what happens.

Audison SR1DK There is no audioHide this!Advertise here!