Audison SR1DK There is no audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning is the first time I write on this forum, I apologize in advance if my writing is not correct, but I am using a translator.We come to the problem, this amplifier turns on regularly but there is no audio, not having the scheme I searched for some news on the forum and thanks to these I found the transistors Q57 and Q59 short, and also the two zener DZ9 and DZ11. Although the tensions have returned, the audio is not yet checked if there was the pwm signal on the gates of the final mosfets and these are absent.
At this point I think the pwm pulse is missing and it should be generated by the AD2K module, in fact there is no power supply on the IC LM219 terminals.
Without a scheme it is very difficult to work on it.
Does anyone in the forum have the wiring diagram of this module, or can you help me to resolve the fault?
Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.