Pioneer gm-d9601

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Place black probe on leg 1 red probe leg 3 what’s the voltage you get

Attachments

• 87F7EB26-DC10-4744-BB7A-970DEBB68207.jpeg
    87F7EB26-DC10-4744-BB7A-970DEBB68207.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 68
Sorry to barge in on somebody elses post, but I'm currently trying to fix one of these amps as well. My knowledge of electronics isn't that high but I'm learning. Fixed other amps before but I've only recently took it to the next level and learned about rail voltages and bought an osciloscope. That being said, I'm taking on the power supply first as it had problems and I also managed to short pins 7-8 on the TL494 and I think that one of the transistors went as well, as now I lost even the power I had on the chip. Ordered a set of transistors, I was just wondering if anyone knows what power I should read on the pins of the TL494. Also, the FETS are being driven with 5V? As before the short, I had 5V on one bank and about 2.8 on the other, which I believe it was due to another faulty transistor as well. Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.