Advice on repairing car sub amplifier Ma Audio sy7011dx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, found and fixed a problem - one of the vias of my home made replacement board was soldered poorly, due to this 8'th pin of the lm319 wasn't connected to -9v

After fixing this, there is a triangular clock signal of correct amplitude and both drive waves for high and low side.

But with my luck that's not all - the triangular wave and output drive waves oscillates at 23kHz, which I don't think is a right freq.

Knowing that all resistors of the generator are ok, the only suspects are either a capacitor which defines a time constant of the generator or the ICs themselves.

Just want to update the thread to tell how it's all ended.

I had much trouble to get 100khz oscillation from the driver board.
Tried several things and the only thing that cured this was a replacement of tl072 with opa2134 in the generator circuit.
After that with R=150K and C=33pf there is 99.9Khz oscillation and the amplifier works absolutely correct again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.