Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Phoenix Gold MS-2125 no rail voltage
Phoenix Gold MS-2125 no rail voltage
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th November 2019, 12:16 PM   #31
Perry Babin is offline Perry Babin  United States
diyAudio Member

You had pulsing across one of the LEDs previously. Do you have pulsing DC on either channel?

Have you go through an checked the transistors throughout the amp to at least see if any were shorted?
Old 20th November 2019, 08:25 AM   #32
Chopperbuilder is offline Chopperbuilder  United States
diyAudio Member

As I was going though checking the transistors in the right channel I found one of the 51ohm resistors was shorted open. I replaced it and regained power on that channel. I then checked the resistors in the left channel and found it also had one of the 51ohm resistors shorted open. Amp is now powering up and functioning as it should.

Phoenix Gold MS-2125 no rail voltageHide this!Advertise here!