Lanzar Opti 7001D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have this gigantic oldie but goodie amp on my work bench. It came to me in pieces after another person worked on it but didn’t finish the job.

The amp was in protection and I found 4 shorted output FETs (FQA38N30) so I replaced all parallel components and replaced the driver IC (IR2113) located close to that bank that was shorted. There are 4 of these driver ICs in the output section located next to each bank of FETs. There are two 7812s that are producing 12 volts above negative rail.

The amp boots up with a green LED but no oscillation in the output section. I fed a 60 hertz signal into the amp but still no oscillation.

I am getting 124 volts + and - rail to the output FETs which seems low to me considering the size of the power supply.

There are two power ground and remote connection terminals in the power supply. I am currently only connecting my power to one set of power terminals.

I am attaching a picture of the amp and the PWM/protection board area. The socketed IC in front of the daughter board is a CD4013BE. The smaller ICs are op amps KIA393p.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 250
lanzar 2150 optidrive

I have an old optidrive 2150 that I've had since the 90's and haven't used it in like 10 years I recently hooked it up and it was working fine and all of a sudden one day I started my truck and it was not working the green light is lit it doesn't seem to have any power going out to the sub I have been unsuccessful in finding any schematics for this amp can anyone help me out ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.