Rockford T2500 - 1BD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My soldering station brings it incorporated

Attachments

• yihua-853d.jpg
    yihua-853d.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 90
I don't want to risk the supply in the soldering station.

What I want is to have you desolder the center legs of the rectifiers and use something other than the rail voltage to power the outputs. A power supply that's adjustable would be ideal but something like a battery would work. I'm not 100% sure that the test I want to try will be of any use so don't go to any expense if you don't have anything.

You can't make a low-voltage jig to use with this amp because the transformers have no space under them. If you had a junker amp with a working power supply, you could make and use one with that.

Good morning Perry you were right about the signal was the master slave switch, I found a tl072 that gets quite hot on the EQ card and I also found that R9 was exchanged with one of the mosfet resistors since in the mosfet I have in all 5 ohm resistors 5 watts and there is a 30 ohm resistor I think it is the value of R9 or am I wrong?

Good morning Perry, I continue with this amplifier that has become a challenge, I took out the slave master switch and stopped heating the tl072 of the EQ card, when I slide my finger on the ic lm6172 (U205) the yellow LED stops blinking and Activate the signal at the door of the output mosfet, will the IC be defective? I reviewed the weld but nothing stays the same. I also noticed that without the mosfet output I have a signal that reaches the mosfet door, is there anything else I am not checking or would you suggest changing this amplifier?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.