Rockford T2500 - 1BD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning Perry, returned with this amplifier, when I install the output mosfet the signal is square wave becomes a noise in the gate of the mosfet, at some point I pressed the card and moved it from side to side and I got oscillation I've verified track by track and connection by connection and I do not find that it makes the amplifier not oscillate, definitely something is missing from the BD card but I can not find that it can be in the diagram that I sent you if you look at it you can tell me where to check the signal arrives well until the resistance before lm5110 the bd mute voltage drops to 0 and when it worked in a moment I had 7v, another thing is that the yellow LED also flashes quickly, for me it is something broken on the board but I can not find that it can be, give me ideas to review please

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_003158.jpg
    IMG_20200205_003158.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20200205_003100.jpg
    IMG_20200205_003100.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 51
Perry do you think the problem is the BD card? the strange thing is that I had oscillation in a moment and now only toggleA and B arrive until the resistances, if I disconnect B of the diode d2017 I have a square wave both at the entrance and exit of the lm5110, the only thing that I have not changed on the BD card is the HC74

If you mean q201 and q 200 that are mosfet, both remove them and probe them out of the circuit and try them well, I exchanged them but nothing else the same problem that confuses me is that without the mosfet I have oscillation and with the capacitors that you indicated to me that I will also have oscillation I thought it was false contact but nothing I have solved and measured continuity and everything seems to be correct I have reviewed the welding in the entire bd card and in the area of ​​transistor drivers and diodes transformers but nothing I still suspect that there is something that is not and that was at the moment I moved the card

If you want to open a new one with what I currently have and the tests I have already done, because I already tested without rail voltage and closing the feedback cycle and I have a square wave in the output transistors, I introduced the rail voltage again without the bridge of the feedback and I get a wave signal with the 0.01 microfarad capacitors as soon as I put the mosfet the square wave does not reach the mosfet and is only clean before the resistances that are before 5110 and the yellow LED is constantly blinking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.