Audio System Twister F6-380

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

i got this amp. If i connect power, it shows over the LED´s normal power up, but
the Power Supply is not working.

Found: U7 SG3525 has no power at Pin 15.
I cannot find a direct connection to any Transistor, resistors arround the U7 all in range, diodes and transistors measure ok in circuit.
For me is strange, that the OP-AMp below (U14 LM358D) has also no supply voltage.
Pin 4 from U14 is directly connected to Pin 15 U7.

If i measure from Bat - to Pin 15, there is 0V, if i measure from Bat+ to Pin 15, i measure supply voltage.

Greetings

Achim

Maybe somebody has advice where to look?

Attachments

• DSC_2174.jpg
    DSC_2174.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_2175.jpg
    DSC_2175.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_2176.jpg
    DSC_2176.jpg
    821 KB · Views: 134
This is not multilayer PCB, simple dual layer...
The remote connection pass trough a couple of transistor and the green led...
If the Green led is defective, the amp does not turn on and the power supply don't work...

Study the F2190 schematic well, I assure you that, by identifying the same transistors (which are screen-printed differently) on your model, you will solve the problem.
I had the same problem with a F2-500 and thanks to the schematic and a bit of effort, I managed to solve the problem, it was more stupid than you think.

Hello Mario,
yes, the led´s are ok and working. If i connect the remote, the green led is on. In this case the power supply is not working. I connected a cable between the transistor and pin 15, now the amp powers up and 4 from 6 channels are working. The last two channels dont get a signal from rca. Problem is, that the last to channels going to a sound ic (BH3852S)

I think there are some corrosion damages, so i will investigate a little more.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.